About Mindfulness Works DFW
Calm Abiding Meditation, Insight Meditation, Personal Growth
“Guiding individuals to uncover and activate the ability of Calm Abiding Mindfulness.
Providing personal growth opportunities with Insight Meditation Training and More.”
Have you tried ‘meditation’ before and found it too difficult to implement?
You Have Found the Right Place!
Start where you are. Progress at your own pace.
Our Mindfulness Training courses present several different methods for learning to calm the mind and develop Mindfulness.
While some individuals very quickly resonate with counting the breath; others do not find that method helpful.
We present several approaches to Mindfulness Training that work with differing learning styles.
Our training classes include visualization, movement, sound, breath training and discussion.
All training classes are non-denominational and ecumenical.
• Meditation for Pain and Stress Reduction
• Meditation Workshops and Seminars
• Personal Growth with Insight Meditation
• Mindfulness Training for Business
• Mindful Addiction Recovery
• Mindful Trauma Recovery
About the Founder and Instructor
Dorian Karthauser, the Founder and Instructor at Mindfulness Works DFW, has been practicing meditation since 1996.
Taking an inter-disciplinary approach, she integrate principles, insights, and methods from Jungian psychology, Buddhism, Taoist philosophy, humanistic psychology, qigong, emotional intelligence training, and other modalities to help individuals find inner peace.
She has received over 1600 hours of intensive training in various forms of meditation in Tibetan Buddhist traditions; including four months of intensive training at Namdroling Monastery, India.
Active in the Dallas Fort Worth business community since 2007, Dorian has become aware of an increasing need for stress-reduction and developing personal clarity. The pace of modern life has grown exponentially just in the past 10 years. Widespread social media and smart phone use has accelerated the constant ‘busyness’ process.
Mindfulness Works DFW goal and passion is to:
1. Help individuals learn that it is possible to calm down!
2. Teach individuals how to connect with their inner abilities for Mindfulness.
3. Assist individuals in developing mindfulness, calm abiding and personal growth through insight.
4. Assist individuals experiencing trauma and/or addiction to process, gain awareness and move beyond trauma.
5. Assist individuals experiencing addiction to gain the inner peace, clarity, stability and awareness to move beyond addiction.
6. Assist individuals experiencing pain in learning pain management techniques.
7. Assist individuals in discovering – and getting to know – their Authentic Self.
8. Provide Reiki Energy Healing and Training.
Further Training and Experience
Atiyoga Dzogchen Meditation Training, 20+ Years
Reiki Master, 1999
Questions or Need to Schedule a Training?